As promised I've put together a small list of things that I've heard are happening around Seoul for Halloween 2011.
- For an upscale sophisticated Halloween complete with free flowing Veuve Clicquot Champagne and Canapes you can go to The Apartment bar in Cheongdam on Friday 21st October. Tickets are 70,000 won in advance or 90,000 won on the night. For information of where to buy tickets and the bars exact location see Yelloweenkorea.com
- Hundreds of foreigners will be taking to the sea on a party boat off the coast of Incheon on Saturday 29th October. The official Facebook page has all the event information. Tickets are 50,000 won and include a coach transfer to the boat but no alcohol. Halloween Cruise and Club Party.
- If you don't fancy the open seas then you can still enjoy all the fun of a party boat. There will be Halloween Party Cruises happening on the same night on the Han River. There's a few different options from 28,000 - 35,000 won. Check out the Han River Halloween Party Cruise page on Facebook.
|'I'm On A Boat!' (This image is not an accurate representation of the actual boat you will be on. Sorry.)|
- If you prefer dry land then you could head to B One lounge Club in Itaewon. They are holding a Halloween costume party. Entrance is 20,000 won including a cocktail and a Halloween CD. There are amazing prizes for the best costumes. 1st Prize is a one night hotel stay and a magnum of Champagne (worth 1,000,000 won) and second prize is a 300,000 won voucher for Between Bar in Itaewon. Check out B One Lounge Club's Facebook page for all the information.
- As expected Itaewon will have lots going on at the bars too. Check out the Facebook pages of a couple of the bars for more information on what's happening and where;
There will be a lot more going on I'm sure so if I hear of anything noteworthy I will update this post.
If you personally know of anything else fun that's happening in Seoul please let me know so that I can post it for everyone to read about.
Lastly remember to follow Seoulsome here and on Facebook.