18 September 2011

Christmas already? You've got to be kidding!

Now, I'm no Scrooge, in fact I'd say I love Christmas more than the average person. I'm usually nagging my boyfriend to put up the Christmas tree sometime in November.

However, what I saw in a shop today is quite frankly...a bit ridiculous!

Before I go ahead and show you, I'd like to point out today is September 18th. There is a grand total of 97 days still until Christmas. That's over three months.

Well here it is, in an Accessorize store in Seoul, South Korea (of all places!)...





Christmas decorations and gift sets! Christmas isn't even a popular holiday here, it's only western influence that's brought about the lights, trees and decorations seen in recent years.

Is it just me or are they a bit early?

Perhaps they don't realise they should at least wait until Halloween is done and dusted.

Leave a comment and let me know if you've seen any Christmas related items in stores near you!

xxx

Posted from my iPhone for you! ^^

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...